In This Issue
IMLS Quick Links
September 17, 2018
The IMLS Rules Class MUST be completed by the end of 2018 and then is required for everyone every 2 years and is available live or online. The online class requires a test to be completed and passed.
At IMLS we periodically have to add or change rules to keep in compliance with NAR and keep our data integrity intact. Many of the issues and complaints that are brought to our attention are related to someone not knowing that we had a rule or unaware that the rule had changed. Our goal is to help prevent some of the issues and complaints by education and we think this will be an important step in making the experience better for everyone participating in IMLS.
The class and quiz (online only) need to be completed by the end of this year for all agents & brokers & appraisers. Click on the links below to take the class online or register for a class. If you took the rules class in New Member Orientation in 2017 (or 2018), you will not be required to take the class until 2019 or 2020.
1.) Click Here for the Online Class
The assessment below must be completed and all responses correct to be
accepted. It's open book. Use the PDF handouts below for assistance. You
will be required to enter your member contact information for
verification of course completion.
2.) Click here for the Online Assessment
Here is the IMLS Rules Class Handout (violation chart & rules) - IMLS Rules w Violation Chart.pdf
Here is the Violation Chart - (https://www.imlsmembers.com/MemberFiles/ViolationChart.pdf)
You can also access this information from the IMLS Portal. Look for the button below under Other Services and Tools.
Live Class Option
You may also take the live class at Intermountain MLS. Click Here to view class calendar and register. The Live Class is offered once monthly as IMLS Rules Orientation.
Homesnap Pro, the professionals-only tool helps you stay connected with your colleagues and clients while you're on the go.
The best way to access real-time MLS Agent data on the go.
- Snap any home to find out all about it
- Connects to your existing MLS account
- Always signed in
- Includes agent-only info, like commission splits and showing instructions
Analysis of every agent’s activity and deal history
- Number of sales, location, list vs. buy, average price and type of home
- Portfolio of each agent’s recent deals for the past 2 years (listings and buyers)
- Analysis of each agent’s price reductions, days on market and close rate
Instant info on any home, not just listings
- Basic facts, value, last sale date and price
- Listings, price changes, contracts, sales and off-markets
- Unified property history combines all past listings for every home
- Accurate lot boundaries
- Similar active listings and recent sales comps
Simple, integrated messaging and communications
- Call, email or message any agent with a single tap
- Automatically track the agents you view and work with the most
- Complete directory of every office and every agent
- One-tap access to the listing agent, right from any listing
Branded version of Homesnap for your clients and contacts
- You’re the only agent your contacts ever see in Homesnap
- Automatically track every home your clients snap, favorite or discuss
- Recommend homes to any client with a single tap
Engage your entire sphere, not just active buyers
- Connect with anyone, from the curious to the serious buyer
- Homesnap is fun and addictive for anyone with even a passing interest in homes
Available automatic email marketing to your entire sphere
- Every email includes your name, picture and an invitation to “ask a question”
- Weekly email shows new local listings, contracts and sales, customized for each client
- Every client who engages becomes “yours” in Homesnap
Your listings are always protected in Homesnap
Hook new leads instantly with unlimited Rapid CMAs
- No matter how consumers find your listing, they will see you right there
- All leads go straight to you in real time
Earn exposure in Homesnap for your expertise and activity
- Create and send a robust, professional CMA with just a few taps on your phone
- Capture more leads by responding instantly from wherever you are
- Every home you snap with Homesnap is automatically added to your online profile
- The more homes you snap, the more exposure you’ll get on Homesnap
- All inquiries are sent directly to you
IMLS Members are required to provide 24 hours advanced notice to cancel a class. IMLS classes are always in demand, please be courteous and let another member take your place if you cannot attend class. If notice is not given there is a $25 No-Show Fee assessed on the IMLS member.
Intermountain MLS includes listing from our members in Idaho, Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington. In order to do business as either a Listing Agent or Selling Agent you need to be a licensed real estate salesperson in that state.
So just remember, if you have a client that wants a property in a state you are NOT licensed in, refer them to an agent licensed in that state.